It's a beautiful month of sports for me. Firstly was Nadal (I forgot to check out his arms this year, damn) winning the French Open, secondly there's World Cup and my top 2 fave teams have juz made it to the quarter finals, woohoo. In fact they will be competing against each other to secure a spot in the semi. Yeah, my beloved Portugal and England. May one of these two teams get into the finals and kick brazil's ass, hehe. (England? *doubts* and that's also if Brazil can sail thru to the finals haha) Whether or not that's possible, let it not be the prime concern now.
I have not placed any bets on any teams yet, if i had given England a ball and a half the other day, i would have cried over my gone-case ringgits hehe. I had kinda underestimated Ecuador. Haha...nahh i'm not so much into gambling, even if I'm gonna do some betting in football, i rather bet with smth of non-monetary terms (well not directly I mean) such as...hmm...why not you go figure it out ;p But NO, its not gonna be like what the gal in ‘The fast and the furious’ said “Whoever wins, gets me!” Wahahaha..
I din get to catch any of the 3am matches except the first half of Argentina vs Mexico last sat, juz becoz i happened to reach home at 2am smth from drinks,so i thought i might as well take the opportunity to watch it. I'm alwiz too tired to stay up or to get up for the matches man. I wonder what will happen to me at work if i were to watch 3am matches..but I know the day will come soon enuf ;p
Today, football maniacs are finally able to take a break from football..it will resume very soon and I’m looking forward to it. Btw, I actually wonder how it will be like, watching critical matches in public, on a huge tv screen. Hmm~
Talking about football, my company once organized a futsal session. We were having this Healthy Lifestyle Campaign and futsal was one of the activities. Only a few departments were being informed about it and what sucked the hell most was, my department only got to know about it a few hours b4 the game. Damn! That was the same day I went to Xuan’s with my frens. Sigh. But I believe there’ll be summore futsal games in the future and I’m not gonna miss it again.
Anybody watches ‘Gol and Gincu-The series’ every Sunday night? I do! And I luv the show. Nur Fazura (Putri) is so pretty and Sazzy Falak (Shasha) is such a classy gal. What’s the name of the other specky gal who likes and trying to ‘steal’ Putri’s bf? Her watak so menyampah, see I dun even remember her name hahaha. I mean the guy has made it so obvious that he isn’t interested in her, but she macam doesn’t get it, still doing so many perkara keji in order to win the guy’s heart. It’s not wrong for a gal wanting to fight for what she wants (I fight for what I believe in and to get what I want too hehe), but she ain’t doing it the right way. Besides, we can see in the series what happen when trust is missing in a relationship. I read in the ‘Hip’ section in Berita Harian yesterday and it says we will find out who Putri will choose in the end..hmm…Eddy or Reza?? Let’s bet, I’ll go for Reza!
Will a gal in the real world return to a guy who has dumped her before for another gal? Will a gal in the real world not choose a guy who stands by her when she is depressed?
Cun malay chicks in the movie, should really watch it if you have the time to. But no cun guys, Eddy is juz so-so you see. But that wont stop me from following the series man. Wanna watch cute guys on tv? I’d recommend One In A Million, at least Paul Moss still a cute old man :p
Now touching on cute guys, the younger-generation gals in my dept…omg*shake head* One will go “there is a cute guy outside, waiting for interview’, others will find a way to go out and get a glimpse hahaha. Gals are catching up, guys! On the other hand, guys are also catching up when it comes to becoming complicated and mysterious I feel. Might share a story or two when I have the mood.
Getting late, ciao! Waiting to meet up with you ppl whom I have not met for a long time.
_____________________
_____________________